We undertake a rigorous and detailed annual budgeting process for each property including:
- routine maintenance and repair estimates based on past history and multiple quotes for larger contracts;
- analysis of utility costs and long term contracts for larger loads;
- property tax increase and appeal analysis;
- capital expenditure planning based on equipment and building systems life cycle and replacement.
- We implement proactive routine equipment maintenance schedules utilizing state of the art Angus Anywhere asset management software.
- Where appropriate, we implement cost-effective energy efficient initiatives.
- We quickly respond to unplanned repair and maintenance tasks to ensure tenant safety and comfort.
We create and maintain accurate lease plans for each property, standardize lease and tenant correspondence files, provide suitable and enforceable lease agreements and undertake leasing and lease renewal programs.
In consultation with our clients, we facilitate cost effective lease renewals based on our tenant relationships and direct new leasing initiatives through our extensive relationships with industry leading brokers and agents.
Our operations team and building operators have excellent working relationships with all major building trades to ensure tenant improvement and common area construction and infrastructure work is done in a cost effective and timely manner with minimum disruption to the building and other tenants.
Depending on the scale of the project, we use architectural designers and space planners to create plans suitable for all permitting application processes. We help progress those applications through the required municipal approval processes and ensure all work is conducted in accordance with current building codes and standards.
The focus within our asset management services is positioning our client’s properties for long term profitability and highest possible asset value. We assist clients with the purchase, financing, development or redevelopment, and disposition of their real estate assets.
Acquisition, Disposition and Development Services
As part of our asset management services we can handle development, acquisition and disposition on the client’s behalf. We have the appropriate analytic tools and market knowledge to help clients evaluate investment and divestiture opportunities to maximize profits. For example, we have created value for clients by repositioning properties through increased density where feasible and by attracting stronger covenant leaseholders to their buildings.